In today’s economy and real estate market, it is not surprising that selling your home can be a complicated and drawn-out process. Even after the process of finding and selecting a buyer, there are still more hurdles to face such as inspections or checking the house. Depending on your agent, you may be recommended to upgrade several features to increase your home’s selling value which can take time and cost a lot of money.
But have no fear, Florida Moving Systems is here! We know that there are countless beautiful homes in Brevard county that are being sold, and we would like to help with some tips for selling your home faster so that the next “for sale” sign in the front yard that gets a “sold” sticker slapped on it is yours!
- Replace the drawer and cabinet handles. This will provide a fresh look on older cabinets while having a small effect on your wallet.
- Pressure wash the driveway. This enhances the look of the concrete which can be inviting to a potential buyer just pulling up. If you have porches or a deck, pressure wash them as well.
- Install a new mailbox. This is a simple and creative way to make your home stand out from so many other houses for sale.
- Touch up your landscaping. This doesn’t have to be a huge project; simply refreshing the mulch, small shrubs, shell pathways, or potted plants in the front of your home can work wonders.
- Sense of smell is a powerful tool: use it. You’ve probably heard that real estate companies will often bake a pan of cookies in the oven before an open house…and it oftentimes works. Why? A good smell can trigger strong emotions in a buyer, creating a positive association with the property from the get-go. You can achieve the same effect with a clean smell. Plug in some pleasant, not-too-strong air fresheners around your home, or choose a subtle fragrance like lavender and add a couple drops to your essential oil diffuser.
- Clean up the clutter. This should be a no-brainer. Take five minutes to clear piles and straighten shoes, purses, and other personal items.
We hope you and your family benefit from our helpful tips! Once your house is sold, you’ll need to start packing up to move. We take pride in being a company that makes the moving process as smooth as possible for our customers. For more tips on anything moving, storage or packing, check us out at FLMove.com. You can also find more helpful tips and informative blogs here.
Trackback from your site.