Your Relocation Consultant is responsible for assessing your move needs, explaining all your service options, and accurately estimating your costs. Your home will be fully surveyed for items that will be moved, and the Relocation Consultant will alert you to items that are not allowed to transport or have special requirements.
Your Move Coordinator is the person who stays on top of the details and makes sure that things happen when and how they should.
- Using protective coverings to protect your home and items
- Preparing a detailed inventory of items to be moved
- Labeling each carton and piece of furniture with coded stickers to account for each and every one
- Loading your properly packed and inventoried items into the van
- Providing a Bill of Lading (a shipping contract) authorizing transport of your possessions
- Finally, safely delivering your belongings to your new home
And, of the most important members of this team is – YOU! your input is absolutely essential. We’re counting on having you involved every step of the way.