Who wouldn’t panic at the mere suggestion of a transfer over such a busy time of year? The holidays are usually meant for spending time with family and friends not calling moving companies! Tossing and turning at night trying to figure out how you’re going to stay sane? Give Florida Moving Systems a call and you’ll be on your way to getting a night of restful sleep, and your sanity back! Our skilled staff and friendly crews have years of experience dealing with transfers during tricky periods of the year. Our customer care reps will tailor-make a plan that suits your timeline and requirements.
Complete service packages structured to your specific needs!
Need more time to dedicate to the menu instead of coordinating your move? Prefer to prepare grandpa’s famous sweet potato casserole rather spending time emptying out your cupboards? Our client reps will skillfully coordinate so your transfer runs smoothly as can be, leaving you extra time to handle other important holiday tasks. No more wrapping and unwrapping. No packing and unpacking. Not even disassembly and re-assembly, unless you want it! As a top-rated industry specialist among moving companies, you can rest assured that we’ll have things covered to ensure your holiday peace of mind.
Sweet potato “hash” recipe, anyone?
Everyone, including moving companies, claim to have the best sweet potato recipe. And this one isn’t only delicious, it’s SUPER simple. All it takes is a frying pan, so no worries if the oven’s busy with turkey and sides! Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2-3 medium-sized sweet potatoes, washed, trimmed, then cubed (~ 1/3” size cubes)
- About 2 T. of olive oil or a little more
- About 1/2 – 1 tsp. each dried Italian seasoning mix and rosemary
- About 1/4 – 1/2 tsp. each of chili powder and garlic powder
- About 1-2 T. of soy sauce, some salt and ground pepper
- Heat oil in pan over med-low heat, add sweet potatoes, seasonings, salt and pepper
- Cover, lower heat to low and let simmer, stirring occasionally so potatoes don’t burn.
Continue until almost tender then add soy sauce, mix well and cover
- Continue until tender, then taste, adjust seasoning and enjoy! Yum!
Call Florida Moving Systems today for a hassle-free estimate! And maybe another recipe, too?