– 1 large container of cool whip (make sure its frozen)
– 2 cans of pineapple tidbits
– 3 small cans of mandarin oranges
– 1 small “standard” package of orange jello
– 1 1/2 container of reduced fat cottage cheese (the larger containers)
– 1 1/2 cup of mini pastel marshmallows (i eyeball the marshmallows)
In a large bowl combine cottage cheese and the package of orange jello powder, mix these two together really well. Next add in your semi thawed semi frozen cool whip (if its fully thawed then the salad won’t set up when chilled in the fridge) mix the cool whip in real well. Then drain your canned fruit really well and add all cans of fruit. Be sure to fold the fruit in, making sure to not destroy the mandarin oranges. Once the fruit is all mixed in, you can fold in your marshmallows. Smooth out the top of your bowl, cover it and let it chill in your fridge for at least 2 hours or more. Enjoy.
Source: Craft O Maniac